Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom! You are my style icon. Today I'm off to the annual NYS Speech Convention.  One very important thing that I keep in mind when packing for this event is that the rooms we're in for our seminars are always FREEZING, so I have to dress warm, regardless of the weather, which is going to be cool anyway.  I'm only bringing 1 pair of shoes, trying to pack light, which is always a challenge for me. For today's outfit, I stole the color combo idea from an Ann Taylor ad.

















BlazerH&M wore this a few weeks ago with a grey blouse & green cargos.  www.hm.com
V-Neck ShirtMossimo from Target.  Bought this a few years ago.  Great layering piece.  www.target.com
JeansGenetic Denim Shya bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  These jeans are seriously creamy-buttery delicious.  www.geneticdenim.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com mention my blog at Sorella, get 10% off
NecklacePremier Designs.  This necklace is doubled up, but can unhook to be longer.  Love it!  www.premierdesigns.com
BootiesMossimo Supply Co. from Target.  You know I love these! I'll be wearing them for the next 3 days.  www.target.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  I'm going to be using this for the next three days of seminars.  It's carrying a lot for me in addition to my normal purse contents:  notebook, pens, water bottle, raisins, honey peanuts, baby wipes (LOVE baby wipes, they are a necessity).  www.streetlevel.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *mention my blog at Sorella, get 10% off*
Photo thanks to Doggie Dad of Shazel F. Hanzl


No comments:

Post a Comment