Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Singin' in the Stix

Hello!  So this is the outfit I wore for my "gig" this past Friday night.  Sang some Patsy Cline, Tammy Wynette, & Buck Owens.  The outfit is mostly casual, but I spiced it up with the shiny sandals (the strap has velcro for a great fit). 





















Tank TopImaginary Voyage bought at Marshalls last summer.  It's really cool. It looks like 2 shirts.  Very flattering.  Couldn't find a website for this brand, but when I googled it, found a few items on www.ebay.com.
CaprisBimbo bought at a boutique in Saugerties that is no longer open.  I hate the name of this brand, but I do love the pants.  They got a little stretch in them for comfort.  Something is wrong with the website, but here it is www.bimbo-clothing.com
SandalsMichael by Michael Kors bought at Marshalls 2 years ago.  I call these my "fancy sandals".  They got just enough heel.  Love 'em!  www.michaelkors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment