Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jai Ho

Morning!  Although this is my last week of work until September, I will continue to post every week, just not every day.  Also, please send me pics of pieces that you need help matching stuff with or that you love to jackiebratt@hotmail.com.  I've already had friends send me pics asking for advice, so please feel free! I love to help out or just talk clothes.























NecklacePremier Designs got through hosting a party about 2 years ago.  Cool piece that adds a littl suh'in suh'in to the outfit.  http://www.premierdesigns.com/
ShirtFlyte bought at Modell's years ago.  I have a black one too.  Originally supposed to be for working out, but I use it for day wear instead.  I'll pair it with a fancy skirt or detailed capris to tone them down.  www.flyteclothing.com (I didn't love the website, kind of annoying with music playing) www.modells.com
CaprisH&M bought years ago.  The color is beginning to fade a bit.  Love the casual look of them, but they also look great with heels for a dressier look.  www.hm.com
SandalsMadden Girl by Steve Madden.  Wore these before - they bring some sass a frass to the outfit.  www.stevemadden.com
Vegan BagStreet Level  bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  An explosion of summer on your shoulder.  www.streetlevelbag.com or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com


No comments:

Post a Comment