Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blue By You

Morning!  I love the color combo of blue & brown.








ShirtAngie bought at Woodstock Design last year during a sidewalk sale.  Probably around $20.  Wore this before with a black blazer & white skirt.  www.angieclothes.com
Bermuda ShortsNine West bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  I think they are "Bermuda" length, not sure.  www.ninewest.com , www.labelshopper.com
NecklacePremier Designs got it when I hosted a party - got a ton of free jewelry for hosting!  The pendant is reversible for a different look.  www.premierdesigns.com
SandalsDansko bought from the on-line outlet store, but there are other websites; definitely shop around & price compare on this brand!  www.danskooutlet.com , www.clogscentral.com, www.endless.com , www.6pm.com
HandbagCynthia Rowley got as a gift from my sister-in-law.  Wasn't sure if it went with the outfit, but my husband said it did.  He might have just said yes to hurry me up (?) www.cynthiarowley.com

Who says we're not cultured in the stix?  I have the New York Times behind me for Pete's sake.




No comments:

Post a Comment