Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sand & Sunset

Morning!  Today's outfit is all about neutrals with a little pop of color.









Dress:  H&M bought last summer.  Love the color of this dress.  www.hm.com
Short Sleeve Sweaterjoule bought at a church yard sale in Woodstock over 5 years ago.  Such a cute piece that is great if you can't wear sleeveless to work.  www.ebay.com
NecklacePremier Designs got from hosting a party.  I wore this during my first week of the blog.  It adds some kick!  www.premierdesigns.com
ClogsNo. 6 Store got as a gift from my husband.  I am telling you, these get more comfortable the more I wear them.  AWESOME.  www.no6store.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  A girlfriend the other day mentioned that she thought it was smaller from looking at it on the blog.  It is a big size that fits EVERYTHING, but not too big.  www.streetlevelbag.com or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com




No comments:

Post a Comment