Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Citrus Flow

Morning!  I think today will start to feel like June again (I hope).  Wanted to wake everyone up with some bright fruity colors.




















ShirtTo the Max!  I'm sorry, but this is a corny name for a brand.  However I remembered it, so I guess that says something.  I think I bought this at a Marshalls.  www.ebay.com
PantsAmerican Eagle Outfitters bought at Label Shopper in Catskill.  www.ae.com, www.labelshopper.com
BeltH&M I think this belt makes the outfit more summery & less pumpkiny.  www.hm.com
ShoesEtienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city.  www.etienneaigner.com
NecklaceAmerican Eagle Outfitters also bought at Label Shopper in Catskill.  www.ae.comwww.labelshopper.com
BagRampage got from my sister for a Christmas gift a couple of years ago.  By the way, I took the inside part from the Street Level bag & just shoved it into this one.  www.rampage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment