Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Field Day Fashion

Evening!  So, I felt so guilty that I hadn't posted my outfit today that I asked a co-worker to take my pic at "Field Day" at my school.  And it did take place despite the heat.  I practically melted out there, but it was fun & the kids had a great time.  So please scroll down for outfit photo!



Sandal/Sneaker:  Teva "Dozer 3"bought on endless.com last year on sale.  Kids' size 6 (I wear an adult size 7).  Also got a pair in "Turkish Coffee".  www.endless.com Search on the website under "girls shoes, little kid/big kid".
Tank Top: Positive Energy Promotions bought at the NYS Speech Convention a few years ago.  It says "Positive Energy" in phonetic transcription (speech teacher dork!).  Couldn't find a website for it.
ShortsMossimo from Target bought last summer.  www.target.com
HatQuiksilver bought in Florida at a hotel gift shop because I lost my hat on a jet ski.  LOVE Quiksilver & all of the surf brands.  www.quiksilver.com
Walkie-Talkie:  Borrowed ; )

Thank you Ken Behling for photo!!



No comments:

Post a Comment