Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, June 4, 2012

Black-N-Tan (& Creme)

Good morning!  It's supposed to be cooler this week, so I'm gonna bust out some "heavier" clothes, but hopefully this week is their last hoorah. 







Shirt: Avalin bought at Pleasures in Woodstock quite a few years ago. I couldn't find a website for the brand or the store, but I did find the brand at www.sierratradingpost.com
BlazerDaisy Fuentes from Kohl's.  Bought years ago.  Yes, it's Daisy Fuentes.  She's still around:  www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/daisyfuentes.jsp?pfx=pfx_google_roi&cid=tbedaisyfuentes
Pants:  The Limited bought at a consignment store in FL for $15 but hemmed for $20. Fits perfectly, let me know if you live by me & need an awesome tailor.  www.thelimited.com
NecklacePremier Designs called "Knot It".  http://www.premierdesigns.com/
ShoesUnlisted by Kenneth Cole bought at a Marshalls a few years ago.  I think they're cute without being too "school girl". www.kennethcole.com, www.marshalls.com
Vegan Bag: Street Level bought at Sorella in Woodstock.  www.streetlevelbag.com , www.sorellaofwoodstock.com Not much else I can say.  You know I love this bag.  And speaking of vegan...

Seriously, how could anyone wanna shoot this??

No comments:

Post a Comment