Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Don't Tread on Me

Morning!  The skirt in this outfit is very dear to me.  I don't think I'll ever part with it, no matter what.  I wore it on my 29th birthday as well as my "first date" with my husband.  I put first date in quotations because we weren't exactly alone.  It was old school Italian style -  his parents and mine were there too!





SkirtTracy Evans Limited - no recollection of where I got this.  It's so soft & feminine. http://www.tracyevans.com/
TopExpress  bought years ago.  I think the key to it lasting is to let it air dry.  www.express.com
ShoesNine West bought from the outlet in Wading River, Long Island.  I wore these before in "Dare to Wear Heels" post.  They definitely are better with the Dr. Scholl's insoles.  www.ninewest.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  I can't say enough about this bag or store!  www.streetlevelbag.com ,  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com


No comments:

Post a Comment