Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, June 15, 2012

Layered Ruffles

Happy Friday.  The tank I am wearing today is one of my absolute favorites.  I think it is flattering on anyone.  It's definitely a "go-to" piece that I wear to work and play, all year long.  Colder days with layers, warmer ones, alone. 

 




























Tank:  H&M bought a couple of years ago on clearance for $5!  www.hm.com
CaprisMossimo from Target.  Bought last summer on clearance.  www.target.com
Necklaces:  Shorter one is real gold, other is not.  Longer one with key pendant from Sorella for $11.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
Feather Necklace:  Bought at a consignment store in FL.
ClogsNo. 6 Store gift from my husband.  Wore these on Monday.  Totally awesome.  In love with them.  www.no6store.com
Vegan BagStreet Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  www.streetlevelbag.com or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com


No comments:

Post a Comment