Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, September 17, 2012

Woman in Menswear

Menswear for women is hot right now (I think it always is).  Here's one for you - pin stripes & a shirt with a "tie". I pulled it together with a girly belt.  By the way - check out new feature on right sidebar "My Current Bargain Finds".

Here's a better look at the cool belt:
 
 
Pants:  J. Jill from Label Shopper in Catskill.  www.jjill.com or www.labelshopper.com
TankNew York & Co. bought years ago.  www.nyandcompany.com
CardiganMossimo Supply Co. from Target also bought years ago.  www.target.com
Belt:  Don't know the brand, but got it at Dig in Saugerties about 3 or 4 years ago.  I've seen similar ones at bop to tottom in Kingston.  www.digtheshop.com or www.boptotottom.com
ShoesMerona from Target.  www.target.com
BagUnited Colors of Benetton.  However, I bought this bag a VERY long time ago.  I can't even remember which Benetton store.  www.benetton.com
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment