Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Toile-ish

I had been eying this shirt all summer & it happened to be on clearance yesterday at W Couture in Saugerties. I knew immediately that I wanted to pair it with the toffee ankle pants from Target.
If I look uncomfortable it's only because it was thundering & raining.

BLOUSE:  Trendi 365 from W Couture in Saugerties for $18 down from $44.  This is sold out, but there are other items on clearance.  www.trendi365.com or www.wcouture.com
ANKLE PANTS:  Mossimo Fit 3 from Target.  www.target.com
SHOES:  Dansko "Ryder" bought from 6pm.com. Got a great deal on them over the summer.  They have them in a cool brown too.  www.6pm.com
BAG:  Shoe Dazzle "Imperial" in green for $39.95.  First time I'm using this bag.  www.shoedazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment