Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, September 3, 2012

Transition to Fall: An Unlikely Combo

I officially start back to work tomorrow, but only faculty & staff, so it's not the real "1st Day of School" with the kids.  Instead of posting tomorrow's outfit, in honor of Fall Fashion Week, I wanted to give you a preview of a fall outfit I put together kind of accidentally.

Nice touch with the leaves, no?
Dressblu pepper bought on clearance at Marshalls for $20.  My gut just told me to get this dress. It is so versatile, it could be worn to a shower, summer date, it could even be worn as a beachside wedding dress.  www.shopblupepper.com
JacketH&M bought for $49.95 (faux suede).  I am planning to get a LOT of use out of this. FYI - burgundy is one of the "it" colors for fall.  www.hm.com
BootiesClarks bought on-line in the spring, not sure which shoe website, could have been:  www.endless.com or www.6pm.com
BagEarth Axxessories bought from Free Wheel Pottery in Woodstock.  Love this bag, got it a few years ago.  www.earthaxxessories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment