Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sweet 16 in the City

Last Thursday I was flattered to be invited to participate in my niece's "Sweet 16" festivities in the city.  The agenda included mani-pedis at bliss spa, dinner at Emporio's in Little Italy, & tickets to Blue Man Group.  I am so proud to be an aunt to such a beautiful & brilliant young woman!

Photo credit:  Bernadette U.
 
On Sarah:
TankCharlotte Russe; www.charlotterusse.com
EarringsStyle & Co from Macy's; www.macys.com
SkirtAmerican Eagle Outfitters; www.ae.com
SandalsStyle & Co from Macy's; www.macys.com

On me:
DressFree People bought from Dig in Saugerties years ago.  I wear this dress over and over.  I can dress it up or dress it down.  www.freepeople.com
ClogsNo. 6 Store got as a gift from my husband.  www.no6store.com
HandbagCoach bought from ebay Coach Factory Outlet.  www.ebay.com



4 comments: