Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blue Toffee

When I bought this blouse I knew I wanted to wear it with either a mustard or caramel colored pant to really bring out the boldness of it.  Well, I found these "toffee" colored ones & I think they do the trick.  I think the gray colored booties add some quirkiness to the overall look.

 
Cool, comfortable shoes
 
 
Blouse:  Fun & Flirt by Japna bought from Marshalls for $14.99 back in August. It's a little longer in the back.  www.ebay.com
Ankle Pant:  Mossimo Fit 3 in "Toffee" from Target.  I was obsessed with these pants.  I saw them at the Kingston Target, but they didn't have my size.  I couldn't get my size on-line either, BUT they listed them as being at the Poughkeepsie Target, so my good friend's mom who lives there picked them up for me!  Thanks Rose!! xoxoxo www.target.com
Necklace:  Bought from a consignment shop called Open Armoire in Stuart, FL.
BagBenetton bought a long time ago.  www.benetton.com
BootiesOTBT (Off The Beaten Track).  I cannot remember which website I got these from, but the brand is on www.amazon.com, www.zappos.com, and www.onlineshoes.com to name a few.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment