Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sisterly Style - Special Guest Blogger

Tomorrow is a conference day for me without students, so instead of posting a pic of my not-so-exciting outfit, thought I'd feature a "guest blogger".  My sister (whose birthday happens to be this week) emailed me the following, & I just had to post it!
 
 
 
You were my inspiration for today's outfit. Brunch at the boss's house, on the ocean at Long Beach. I'm wearing a sheer DKNY dress (came with a black sheath worn underneath). I wanted more coverage, so I slipped on a pair of Vera Wang ponte pants in black, more substantial than leggings. For a "pop" of color, I borrowed a red necklace and matching earrings from your niece, I think from Laila Rowe, a gift from our sister, years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment