Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tiny Little Flowers

The flowers on this shirt caught my eye when I was looking in my closet, they scream spring!  I knew I would pair it with my light green jacket because I've worn it with it before, but wasn't sure about what pants to wear.  Then I thought, why not keep the spring colors going & wear my pink jeans with it? 




BLOUSE:  Wet Seal bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  It has a tie to go around the waist, but it didn't look right with the jacket, so I took it off.  This is the closest I could find.
JACKET:  SO from Kohls.  Find similar here
JEANS:  American Eagle Outfitters bought from Marshalls.  Find similar here
BAG:  Coach bought off of ebay from the Coach Factory Outlet this past summer.  Find similar (& much cheaper here
SHOES:  Dansko "Ryder" bought from 6pm.com.  Look at the cheapest I could find them here 


No comments:

Post a Comment