Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Mom's Gonna Hate This Outfit

I took a week off from the blog because I was tired of posting winter outfits.  I'm on spring break this week & I wanted to post fun, colorful, spring outfits that aren't necessarily for work.  This one is a little crazy, but I think it's quirky & unexpected.  I like the combo of purple & lime green.  I chose red shoes because they were the last color I would've thought to wear.  This is an outfit I would wear to work, especially because the shoes are so comfy.




SHIRT: American Eagle Outfitters bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  Find similar here
SKIRT:  Mossimo from Target.  I waited for this to go on clearance.  I love the color combo & texture.  It's more neutral than you think!  It's still on clearance here
FLATS:  Aerosoles bought from Dig in Saugerties.  I got these on sale as well this past winter, they were the last pair, & they happened to be my size.  So comfortable. Similar here
BAG:  Madison Handbags designed by yours truly, but I did bite off one of the samples that the consultant brought with her.  www.madisonhandbags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment