Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Charmé

I have been searching for a long striped tank for a while now.  I wanted to wear it under shirts & sweaters so that the stripes would peek out from underneath.  Surprisingly, I found the perfect one on ebay, & it's actually maternity-wear!  (Don't get excited, I am NOT pregnant).  Although the scarf's pattern contrasts the stripes, the colors in it blend well with the rest of the accessories.





CHAMBRAY SHIRT:  American Eagle Outfitters bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  I've been mistakenly calling this a "denim" shirt, but I stand corrected (according to the magazines I read).  It's called "chambray".  Find similar  here
TANK TOP:  Liz Lange for Target bought from ebay.  Find a similar tank dress here that you could push up a little & wear as a top. 
LEGGINGS:  Xhilaration from Target.  Find similar here
BOOTS:  Seychelles bought from Dig in Saugerties years ago.  Find similar here
BAG:  Street Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  I had a hard time finding a similar bag on-line, here's the closest I could find:  www.kohls.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment