Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love Wearing Loafers

I am so happy that it's warm enough to wear loafers!  I'm sure it won't last because technically it is still winter, but I will take it while I can get it.  At first I had on gray suede booties with this outfit, but they just weren't working.  I had gotten these shoes as a gift from my husband who bought them this past January at a consignment shop in FL.  They make the outfit a lot more polished.






LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT:  Zenana Outfitters bought from Marshalls.  Find for really cheap here
PANTS:  Victoria's Secret skinny pant from Victoria's Secret.  Find similar here
LOAFERS:  Coach got as a gift from my stylish husband.  Find sort of similar here
NECKLACE:  Premier Designs.  The last time I looked for this on ebay, I found a lot of them, but no more.  Find some alternatives here
BAG:  Badgley Mischka got as a gift from my sister-in-law.  See similar here
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment