Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, February 18, 2013

Unlikely Duo

Having this blog has definitely challenged me in thinking of new ways to wear my clothes.  So this outfit consists of a summer dress underneath an extra long button down blouse that I normally wear in the fall & spring.  I had tried layering on top of this with a short khaki colored denim jacket, but that look did not work, I think this does.
 





 
 


 
LONG BLOUSE:  Willi Smith bought at a Marshalls.  Find similar here:  www.alloyapparel.com
DRESS:  La Belle bought from Strawberry in the city over 10 years ago!  This is the closest I could find:  www.ebay.com
NECKLACE:  Gift from my mom.
BOOTS: Seychelles bought from Dig in Saugerties. www.digtheshop.com Find (sort of) similar here: www.target.com
BAG: Bought from W Couture Boutique in Saugerties. www.wcoutureboutique.com Find similar here: www.ebay.com
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment