Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, February 24, 2013

There's a Cowl on My Neck

As you may have noticed, I love blue & brown together.  So here's another outfit with that color combo.  Instead of boots, which I am definitely getting bored of at this point in the winter, I decided to wear my Dansko Mary Janes with socks.  I chose this necklace because it pulls the brown/gold color of the pants.





SWEATER:  Verve bought from Marshalls in FL last spring. Find similar  here
CORDUROYS:  Delias "Morgan" a hand-me-down from family. Find similar  here
NECKLACE:  Bought at The Open Armoire in Stuart, FL. Find limited sizes here:  www.6pm.com
SHOES:  Dansko "Reeny" bought from Clogscentral.com.  If you like the look of these, don't go for imitation, spend to get the quality & comfort your feet deserve.  Find here:  www.6pm.com
BAG:  Cromia bought from Marshalls.  Find similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment