Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Red on Red

Red in February?  How cliché!  I wanted to wear a blouse under this sweater, but I thought a white one was too boring.  I think the red works.  I paired it with pants that match the dots on the polka dot shirt.  Brown booties are a great neutral to tie it all together. And the green bag adds a little pop.





BLOUSE:  Passport bought from Marshalls.  Find a similar one here:  www.forever21.com
SWEATER:  Forever 21 bought from Marshalls.  Find similar one here: www.amazon.com
CORDUROYS:  Loft bought from Loft.  Find here:  www.loft.com
BOOTS:  Cole Haan mid-calf bought from ebay (pre-owned).  Similar:  www.debenhams.com
NECKLACE:  Premier Design borrowed from my mom.  www.premierdesigns.com
BAG:  ShoeDazzle bought on-line.   www.shoedazzle.com


2 comments: