Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rockin Sailor

I'm still not sick of nautical striped shirts.  Originally I wanted to wear this one with a black half sweatshirt over it, but I thought that would be too boring. I wore this jacket instead to add some color.  And kept the rest of the outfit simple, black.





My new obsession: vintage Avon necklace.


JACKET:  H&M bought late summer.  I searched high and low on-line, this was the closest I could find:  www.ebay.com
TOP:  H&M bought a couple of springs ago.  They still have striped tops www.hm.com
JEANS:  JBrand bought from Sorella of Woodstockwww.sorellaofwoodstock.com
BOOTIES:  Mossimo Supply Co. bought from Target.  Find very similar at www.forever21.com
NECKLACE:  Avon (vintage) bought from ebay.  I've become a little obsessed with looking for vintage Avon jewelry on ebay.  I realized that my mom has pieces from my grandmother from the 70s that still look perfect. I've decided it might be the best costume jewelry ever.  www.ebay.com
BAG:  Street Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  Find similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment