Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ski Lodge Wear

This sweater makes me think of sitting by the fire place at a ski lodge.  It can be worn with or without a tie/wrap. 



CARDIGAN:  Freeway bought from W Couture Boutique in Saugerties.  www.wcoutureboutique.com
BLACK JEANS:  J Brand bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
BOOTS:  Seychelles bought from Dig in Saugerties quite a few years ago.  www.digtheshop.com or www.seychellesfootwear.com 
EARRINGS:  Hand-me-down from my mom.
NECKLACE:  "Tree of Life" bought from Free Wheel Pottery in Woodstock.   
BAG:  Bought from W Couture Boutique in Saugerties.  www.wcoutureboutique.com 



2 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan! And your boots, so cute. Your snowy photos look so pretty!

    Emily
    http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you so much! And thank you for checking out my blog. I love your blog too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete