Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Inspired By

I got the idea for this oufit from Lucky Magazine.  Their version was for a date night, I made mine for daytime.  I already had every piece, except for the necklace & earrings, which I got on sale.  I don't have red pumps (not that I'd wear them to work) nor red boots, but I still accented my outfit with red accessories,  and added black tights to keep warm, check it out:

My Take
Their Version







BLAZER:  H&M www.hm.com
TANK:  Express bought about 4 years ago.  www.express.com
SKIRT:  Zoompy bought from Marshalls.  www.ebay.com www.amazon.com www.overstock.com
RIBBED TIGHTS:  Merona from Target.  www.target.com
BOOTIES:  Etienne Aigner bought from Marshalls Kingston.  www.etienneaigner.com
NECKLACE & EARRINGS:  Coldwater Creek - both were 40% off already marked down prices.  Necklace = ~$13 & Earrings=~$8.  www.coldwatercreek.com
BAG:   Target www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment