Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bold

The dreary days of snow melting, mud, & fog is making me crave color.  I've worn this shirt a few times on the blog & I can't get enough of it.  I love pairing it with neutral colors to add some pop, or with another bold color, such as these pants, to create a bold colorful look.  The gray booties tone it down a bit; the necklaces & bag tie it all together.






TOP:  Fun & Flirt by Japna bought from Marshalls for $14.99.  www.ebay.com
CORDUROYS:  Delia's "Morgan" a hand-me-down from family.  www.delias.com
NECKLACES:  HEART & BEADS gifts from my husband.  I think he got them both at Freewheel Pottery in Woodstock.
BOOTIES:  Mossimo Supply Co. from Target.  www.target.com
BAG:  Coach in "Ginger Beet" bought from ebay over the summer when the Coach Factory Outlet had a major sale, got it for more than 70% off.  www.ebay.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment