Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Frisky Denim

I love my denim shirt, but I'm always thinking of "new" ways to wear it.  Thought I'd add some animal print with the cardigan, tone it down a bit with the tan pants & compliment the blue denim with a blue bag.





DENIM SHIRT:  American Eagle Outfitters bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  www.ae.com www.labelshopper.com 
CARDIGAN:  H&M www.hm.com 
TANK:  Mossimo Supply Co. bought from Target.  www.target.com
NECKLACE:  American Eagle Outfitters (one necklace, two strands) bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  www.ae.com www.labelshopper.com 
CORDUROYS:  Loft www.loft.com
CLOGS:  Dansko "Ryder" bought from www.6pm.com
BAG:  Cynthia Rowley got as a gift.  www.cynthiarowley.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt! Do you want to follow each other on gfc and fb? Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sure I do have a fb page, but, I'm sorry, I don't know what gfc is?

    ReplyDelete