Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 15, 2013

This Shirt!

I have had this shirt for more than 5 years.  I barely ever wear it.  Mostly because I don't think it ever looks that great with anything I have.  But for some reason, when I go through my closet to get rid of clothes, I've held onto it.  By luck, it was laying on my bed next to these jeans.  I think I've finally figured out what to wear it with...







SHIRT:  New York & Co. The pattern on it reminds me of a necktie.  Find similar here and it's on clearance!
JEANS:  Forever 21 so cheap & fun colors ~$15.  I couldn't find this exact red at Forever21.com, but I found similar here
SHOES:  Coach bought by my awesome husband at a consignment store in Florida. Find similar here
RING:  Aldo
WATCH:  Fossil
BAG:  Street Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock almost 2 years ago & it's still going strong!  Sorella sells good quality pieces!  Find similar here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment