Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Take the Plunge

Jumpsuits have been making a comeback in the last couple of years.  Women are wearing them as alternatives to gowns and dresses for formal events.  I would definitely wear this to a wedding or cocktail party. (Not that I go to a ton of cocktail parties, but if I get invited to one, I'll most likely wear this.  Maybe someone I know can have one just so I can wear my jumpsuit(?!))
I don't love the shoes I wore with it; I think open-toe shoes would look better.  I kept the jewelry minimal because I think the jumpsuit is bold enough without it. 




JUMPSUIT:  BeBe bought at a consignment store in Stuart, FL called The Open Armoire for 39.99.  Find similar here
CLUTCH:  Got as a gift, no brand name in it.  Find similar here
BRACELET:  Got for 20 bucks at a flea market in FL.  Real sterling silver!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment