Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Peplum Style! Part 1

(Please sing the title to the tune of "Gangnam Style".)  This is Part 1 of a 2 part series post.  Peplum style is still in style.  Who really cares if it's not?  They are super flattering.
And off the topic of peplums, wanted to take a moment to wish my sister, Bernadette, a very happy birthday!!





TOP:  Casual Couture by Green Envelope.  This was a hand-me-down from my sister.  I am happy to say that it is made in the USA.  I have become obsessed with buying things made in the USA if possible.  Check out a ton of different peplum style tops here
PANTS:  Mossimo by Target.  I bought these last fall.  I love the color.  Find similar style here
CLOGS:  Dansko "Ryder" bought from 6pm.com
BAG:  Street Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock find similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment