Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I am so thankful that my family, friends, & home are safe and sound.  I hope all of you are safe & sound as well.  Here's what I'm wearing to work today to be in the Halloween spirit, but not too distracting for the kids:
Really cool ring
 
Necklace:  the ghosts light up!

 
SHIRT:  Uniform John Paul Richard bought at Marshallswww.ebay.com
PASHMINA:  Bought on the street in NYC. 
LEGGINGS:  Xhilaration from Targetwww.target.com
RING:  Creekside Adornings got as a gift from a former student.  This is a local company in Palenville, NY.  She makes beautiful, unique jewelry!  Check out the website:  www.creeksideadornings.com
NECKLACE: Given to me by my friend - I think she bought it at a drugstore.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment