Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ghosts of Halloween Past

I had planned to wear this costume in 2011.  I was so excited.  I figured it out back in August, shortly after I saw the movie.  I bought each part separately, carefully planned it out, studied pictures of it on the web.  But then...it snowed on the Saturday before Halloween, the night I had 2 parties to go to.  We didn't go to any.  I was so bummed.  But I wore it this year with pride. 
I'm the Black Swan in case you couldn't figure it out.
 
CORSET TOP:  Charlotte Russe for $26.99, the most expensive piece of the costume.  I was  appalled that this was sold as a "top" at this store.  www.charlotterusse.com
FEATHERS:  Jo-Ann Fabrics along with a hot glue gun.  www.joann.com  
TUTU:  Spirit Halloween in Kingston, NY.  Little girl size ~ cheaper than adult!  $16.99.  www.spirithalloween.com
TIGHTS:  Merona bought from Targetwww.target.com
CROWN:  Bought for $2.99 from a cheap store at the mall ~ also kid size, hurt my head a little.
FLATS:  Merona bought from Targetwww.target.com
GLOVES:  I have no idea.  I wore them for a prom!  oy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment