Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Li'l Bit Country

Well I may melt tomorrow in this outfit since it might reach 79 degrees, but luckily I can take off the jacket. And maybe I'll lose the boots & wear my Danskos...
















Or maybe I'll go with these(?)
DRESS:  Advance bought from Pacha Mama Crafts when it was in Saugerties on Partition Street.  Now they are at the Hudson Valley Mall in Kingston.  www.pachamamacrafts.com
BLAZER:  Express bought at Marshalls actually.  www.express.com
BOOTS:  Franco Sarto bought at Marshalls in Poughkeepsie August 2011 for $99.99.  www.francosarto.com
BAG:  Cromia bought at Marshalls in Jersey.  www.cromiahandbags.net
SHOES:  Dansko "Reeny" bought from Clogs Central on-line about a year ago.  THey were back ordered, so I got an extra 10% off.  www.clogscentral.com



No comments:

Post a Comment