Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Polished Professional

Hi!  Although I don't work over the summer, I do have to go in from time to time.  So I wore this outfit last week as the interviewer.  I think either as the interviewer or interviewee, you should always dress to impress on a job interview.






























PENCIL SKIRT:  Grass Collection bought from Marshalls last spring.  Love the white stitching detail.  http://www.grassclothing.com/
TANK BLOUSEMossimo from Target.  I love to mix patterns like this one with the pattern on the bolero jacket.  www.target.com
BOLERO JACKETLoft bought a few years ago.  I like that it's still a jacket, but not a typical suit jacket.  www.loft.com
BELTH&M bought this past spring, which came in a pair with a brown braided belt.  Cheap & adds that little extra somethin' somethin'.  www.hm.com
PEEP TOE HEELSNine West bought from the Tanger outlet in Riverhead, Long Island.  Got 'em in beige too.  www.ninewest.com
HANDBAGCoach bought from ebay through the Coach outlet.  This was a bit of a splurge for me, although I got it for $198, retail price = $498!  (As if!)  I couldn't resist, the color is "Ginger Beet".  Love it!  www.ebay.com

FYI-Belt & bag do NOT have to match!


No comments:

Post a Comment