Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday Night Retro

Happy Saturday!  So last night I went to "First Friday" in Saugerties.  It was great to see the small town I grew up in hoppin' & poppin'.  A big difference from when I was little. 








Skirt:  H&M bought for $17.95 back in March.  It reminds me of a 1960s stewardess.  I think the length is too short for work, but okay for play.  www.hm.com
T-ShirtMaxStudio bought from Marshalls. I really wish I had bought 2 of these, love the fit & feel.   www.maxstudio.com
SandalsSteve Madden bought at Sam's Club this passed week for $9.81.  I thought since the length of the skirt was on the shorter side, I needed to balance it out with flats instead of heels.  www.stevemadden.com
HandbagMichael Kors bought from Macy's.  www.michaelkors.com





4 comments:

  1. Such a simple, fresh look. I love the pink waistband on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That was definitely what made me buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, you have such beautiful fashion sense! Your retro skirt is absolutely adorable, and I am so glad that you were able to purchase such cute sandals at Sam’s Club. Thanks for shopping and enjoy the rest of your summer. – Ramona from Sam’s Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Ramona! I love the sandals, they are so versatile. Hope you also enjoy the rest of your summer & thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete