Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pink-N-White Kinda Night

Good evening.  I wore this out last night for cocktails with my ol' school girlfriends.  Got to hang with one of my dear friends who was in town from the west coast.



















JeansStandards and Practices bought from Sorella in Woodstock.  Probably only the 2nd time I've worn jeans this summer.  Girly, bright, fun!  http://www.standardsandpractices.net/Home.html or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
CamisoleJackpot bought years ago from a Woodstock store that is no longer in business.  www.jackpot.dk
Necklace:  Bought from a consignment shop in Stuart, Florida.
SandalsSteve Madden bought from Sam's Club for $9.81.  (Wore these in the last post.)  www.stevemadden.com
HandbagMichael Kors bought from Macy's.  In case you haven't noticed already, this is definitely my go-to summer bag.  www.michaelkors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment