Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Friday, July 13, 2012

Stop! Spiegel Time.

Happy Friday the 13th!  Well, I got my dancin' shoes on & I'm ready to cut it up at Bard College's Spiegel Tent tonight.  It's a very cool venue that I only was introduced to last summer when I attended "80s Night".  Here's the link http://fishercenter.bard.edu/spiegeltent/2012/




Something about these remind me of 50 Shades...


























ShirtExpress; I wore this in another post & for New Year's Eve.  It's very flattering, especially for us "less endowed" ladies!  www.express.com
CargosVintage Havana bought from Sorella of Woodstock; they are so cool...casual or dressed up!  http://www.vintagehavana.com/ or www.sorellaofwoodstock.com
SandalsNine West bought from Macy's a few summers ago on sale.  I just posted these.  They are sexy stuff & comfy for dancing, I swear!  www.ninewest.com or www.macys.com
Belt:  No idea what brand this is or where I got it...I'm thinking Strawberry's in the city.  I have had this for over 10 years.  I think it's timeless.  A friend used this (I think as a necklace) when she dressed up as J-Lo for Halloween years ago(Tania!). 
Earrings:  Hand-Me-Down from my momma.  Love!
BanglesAmerican Eagle Outfitters bought from Label Shopper in Catskill.  Faux, but fun!  www.ae.com or www.labelshopper.com
Cross-Body BagCoach (as if you couldn't tell with all the Cs!).  I got this from Bloomingdale's with a gift card about 5 years ago.  I fell in the pool with this 2 years ago, & walk my dog with it to carry poopy bags & my cell phone, it is tough!  www.coach.com










No comments:

Post a Comment