Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sea Breeze

Good evening!  I wore this on a double date to Peekamoose Restaurant in Big Indian, NY this passed Saturday night.  What an awesome place.  It's suburban with an urban feel & the food is delish!  Okay, so this dress reminds me of a cool, gentle breeze off of the ocean.  Got it for $3.75 off ebay! 







Dress:  Mossimo at Target bought on ebay for $3.75, pre-owned.  I auction sniped it.  If you don't know what auction sniper is, please contact me.  It's the only way to bid on anything on ebay.  www.target.com or www.ebay.com
Belt:  Not sure, got it with another dress from Marshalls.
ShoesNine West bought at Macy's a few years ago.  LOVE these shoes.  They are my kick a%$ summer heels.  Very sexy.   www.ninewest.com or www.macys.com
EarringsPremier Designs got at a jewelry party.  These are great because I can wear them with a fancy dress or jeans.  www.premierdesigns.com
HandbagMichael Kors got as a gift from my husband who got it at a consignment store in FL.  www.michaelkors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment