Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Farmers' Market Chic

Hello!  I wore this outfit to the Woodstock Farmers' Market (Wednesdays 4pm).  It was comfortable yet chic.























Maxi SkirtPromesa bought from W Couture Boutique in Saugerties.  Soooo soft & cozy!  I could live in it!  Couldn't find a direct website for the brand, but the store's website is:  http://www.wcoutureboutique.com/ and don't forget to like 'em on FB.  They're a great local business!
TankMossimo Supply Company from Target.  You know I love me some Target, & solid color tanks are great for all year long- either for layering in winter, or to stand alone in summer.  www.target.com
NecklaceStella & Dot got at as a gift from my sister.  You've seen it before, it's a major statement piece.  Just went to a party last month.  Got some Christmas gifts already.  Great stuff!  ww.stelladot.com/desieferrentino
ClogsNo 6 Store got as a gift from my husband.  They have molded to my feet!  www.no6store.com
BagMerona from Target, I think I bought it last summer.  Love this look for summer!  www.target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment