Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Use Whachya Got

Nothing new here!  Got the idea of the combo from a magazine, except for the booties, that was my idea.  I decided to use a clutch today to show that it could be for day or night.



JEANS:  Forever 21 find similar here
CHAMBRAY SHIRT:  American Eagle Outfitters bought from Labelshopper in Catskill, NY.  Find similar here
BLAZER:  H&M Find similar here
BOOTIES:  Merona bought from Target.  Find similar here
BAG:  ?! Unfortunately I cannot read the label because the writing is so fancy.  It's unfortunate because this bag was handmade in NYC.  I got it as a gift from my sister-in-law who bought it at a trunk show.  It actually has a chain strap that I tucked inside to make it a clutch.  Find similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment