Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Monday, October 14, 2013

Ribbon & Lace

I love the look of a cream colored dress with black tights.  I chose the cardigan because it wasn't black, didn't want to be too matchy-matchy.  Adding tights and a cardigan to a spring/summer dress immediately winterizes it.  It's my favorite thing to do.  Thank you to my beautiful guest photographer this week, Bernadette, my sister!

I <3 fall



 
 



DRESS:  Blu Pepper bought on clearance from TJ Maxx.  Find very similar and REALLY cute here
CARDIGAN:  H&M Check out the cute ribbon detail on close-up photo.  Find similar here
SHOES:  Unlisted bought from Marshalls years ago.  Find similar here
TIGHTS:  Merona from Target.  Find here
BAG:  Street Level bought from Sorella of Woodstock.  Find similar here


No comments:

Post a Comment