Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring in Bloom

This outfit was inspired by an ad for TJ Maxx that I saw in a magazine.  Originally I wanted to wear a chambray (aka denim) shirt, but it just didn't look right, so I went to the classic white shirt.  The necklace adds pop, fun, & a spring touch.





TOP:  Carole Little bought from Marshalls.  You can get one of these style tops essentially anywhere, but if you need it NOW, look here
SKIRT:  Mossimo bought from Target on clearance, and still is.  Find here
SHOES:  Mossimo bought from Target last year, also on major clearance.  Find kind of similar here
NECKLACE:  Bought from Burlington Coat Factory for $8.99 (came with earrings).  I had difficulty finding a similar necklace on-line.  They had a ton of them at the store, so check them out there if you like it!
BAG:  Aldo bought from the Aldo store at Crossgates Mall 2 or so years ago.  Find similar here
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow,it's so fashion and so cool! I never thought that the jacket i got would be so great.I plan on getting several sheepskin jackets from cwmalls as gifts.

    ReplyDelete