Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Polished Professional

Hi!  Although I don't work over the summer, I do have to go in from time to time.  So I wore this outfit last week as the interviewer.  I think either as the interviewer or interviewee, you should always dress to impress on a job interview.






























PENCIL SKIRT:  Grass Collection bought from Marshalls last spring.  Love the white stitching detail.  http://www.grassclothing.com/
TANK BLOUSE:  Mossimo from Target.  I love to mix patterns like this one with the pattern on the bolero jacket.  www.target.com
BOLERO JACKET:  Loft bought a few years ago.  I like that it's still a jacket, but not a typical suit jacket.  www.loft.com
BELT:  H&M bought this past spring, which came in a pair with a brown braided belt.  Cheap & adds that little extra somethin' somethin'.  www.hm.com
PEEP TOE HEELS:  Nine West bought from the Tanger outlet in Riverhead, Long Island.  Got 'em in beige too.  www.ninewest.com
HANDBAG:  Coach bought from ebay through the Coach outlet.  This was a bit of a splurge for me, although I got it for $198, retail price = $498!  (As if!)  I couldn't resist, the color is "Ginger Beet".  Love it!  www.ebay.com

FYI-Belt & bag do NOT have to match!


No comments:

Post a Comment