Check Me Out on Lucky Community:

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Going Green

Hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day! (By the way I'm on Twitter now @Jackieinthestix, follow me & I'll follow you.)   Okay, today's outfit is simple & chic. 






















Shirt:  T Los Angeles bought at Sorella of Woodstock.  This shirt has great details like the mandarin collar/vneck & elastic in the sleeves & waist.  By the way, buy homemade peanut butter dog biscuits made by 4H kids at Sorella - all profits go to local animal rescue.  My dog loves them!  www.t-losangeles.com, www.sorellaofwoodstock.com *Mention my blog, get 10% off*
Pants:  The Limited bought from a consignment store in FL.  www.thelimited.com
Peep Toe Wedges:  Etienne Aigner bought at TJ Maxx in the city.  www.etienneaigner.com
Handbag:  Michael by Michael Kors given to me by my husband with awesome taste.  He got it at a consignment store in FL.  He's got a good eye, I'll tell ya.  When I can't decide which shoes to wear, I always ask him.  www.michaelkors.com


Even our propane tanks are accessorized.  I think the "lattice" is supposed to hide them(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment